Can't log out completely without closing my browser
|Reported by:||davidmlentz||Owned by:||johnbillion|
|Component:||Login and Registration||Keywords:||needs-patch revert|
I click Log Out from the WP Admin panel. I see the Failure Notice page confirming that I want to log out. I confirm, but if I navigate back to /wp-admin, I'm still logged in.
Problem occurs when we use WP Core 4.7. Problem does not occur on WP Core 4.6.
Problem occurs when all plugins are deactivated and uninstalled.
Problem occurs on more than one theme.
(This is described by another user here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/4-7-multi-network-issues/)
Change History (19)
- Version changed from 4.7 to trunk
- Version changed from trunk to 4.7
- Component changed from General to Login and Registration
- Focuses multisite added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.7.3
in reply to:
2 months ago
- Severity changed from normal to major
5 weeks ago
- Keywords revert added
- Owner set to johnbillion
- Status changed from new to assigned