Filtering titles to sanitize
|Reported by:||harkos||Owned by:||harkos|
I recently started developing a plugin for multilanguage support based on others that I have found. Both plugins I analyzed where unable to work on post titles for slugs because they didn't know how. Hacking through WP, I found the work could be done easily if we had another filter, which I added perfectly on my own.
It was a small change and not a trouble at all which I would like to share with everyone. So, according to the rules set, a svn patch file is attached to this ticket. Hope it comes in help for more people.
Change History (6)
- Owner changed from anonymous to harkos
- Status changed from new to assigned