New filter for page title attribute in wp_list_pages output
|Reported by:||Dickie||Owned by:||ryan|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||needs-patch filter wp_list_pages|
While developing a new theme I realised that the default title attribute for wp_list_pages was to just to reuse the title of the page with no option to change it. Not exactly useful...
I therefore propose a new filter on the title attribute to allow a theme/plugin developer the option of changing the text to whatever they like.
The new filter takes the title attribute and the $page variable as well, so that any post/page related information can also be used... for example the post meta.
Change History (21)
- Keywords commit added
- Milestone changed from 2.1.3 to 2.2
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Summary changed from New filter for page title attribute to New filter for page title attribute in wp_list_pages output
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release