maybe_serialize() can do double-serialize
|Reported by:||takayukister||Owned by:|
I'm not sure if this is a problem, but I'm little confused. When a string argument is passed to maybe_serialize(), it serialize the string even if the string is an object which is already serialized. Is it necessary??
Change History (13)
- Keywords dev-feedback added; serialize removed
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.2
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Severity changed from normal to major
10 years ago
- Milestone 2.2 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.