Allow Plugins and themes to come from user definable dirs
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:|
Ultimate goal: allow WP to run from completely clean svn co/export and still have custom plugins/themes/cache/uploads/etc.
- PLUGINDIR -> wp_plugin_path( [$file] ). Deals with absolute or relative PLUGINDIR definitions.
- new PLUGINURL and wp_plugin_url( [$file] ). Constant is false by default but can be set to a full url.
- get_theme_root() and get_theme_root_uri() respect new contstants: THEMEDIR, THEMEURL.
- editing plugin and theme files. Does the recent list always work?
- get_themes() outputs relative paths when THEMEDIR not defined, absolute path whet THEMEDIR is defined.
Change History (13)
- Milestone changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- Owner changed from anonymous to rob1n
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.