wp_texturize to defect certain links in comments and on page
|Reported by:||h4x3d||Owned by:||Nazgul|
|Component:||Formatting||Keywords:||needs-patch has-unit-tests wptexturize|
the wp_texturize() function in formatting.php (includes) of wordpress breaks links of the domain format (number)x(number).
For example, a comment left by a domain such as www.h4x3d.com, which includes the (4)x(3) in the domain name, renders to www.xn--h43d-rma.com. This breaks the link.
It does occur on the page, but also with in the page comments.
It does also occur when the text with the special combination is not a link, but plain text.
Change History (51)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.1.3 to 2.2
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner changed from rob1n to Nazgul
- Status changed from new to assigned
8 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
- Version changed from 2.2 to 2.2.1