Admin should not by stopped from uploading any type of file
|Reported by:||foolswisdom||Owned by:||rob1n|
Admin should not by stopped from uploading any type of file. I tried to upload a .ODT to a test environment as an admin, and where as a .DOC worked, here I received "File type does not meet security guidelines." when using Upload file in Write Post.
Admin's should have unrestricted file uploading.
ENV: trunk 5242
2ndary issue, the file I was trying to upload was a .ODT (Open Document Text Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument)) should probably be added to the list of allowed.
Change History (20)
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Owner changed from anonymous to Nazgul
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Milestone changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- Owner changed from Nazgul to rob1n
- Status changed from assigned to new