"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" prompt when not using the RTE
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Autosave||Keywords:||quicktags onbeforeunload reporter-feedback|
When using the RTE, if you make changes to your post and then attempt to navigate away from the page without saving the changes, a nice prompt appears asking for confirmation that you want to navigate away.
The attached patch applies this same confirmation system to the non-RTE editor.
I've added it to wp-includes/js/quicktags.js as I though that was the most logical file to put it in, seeing as it's only for non-RTE editing. If anyone can think of a better place then please holla.
Tested in Fx2 and IE7.
Change History (26)
comment:17 westi — 6 years ago
- Owner changed from rob1n to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from Administration to Autosave
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release