Moderating comments via AJAX doesn't update visible count
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||ajax comments has-patch commit|
Steps to recreate:
- Go to Manage.
- Click on the # comments link in the posts table.
- Use the slick AJAX stuff under a comment to approve/unapprove stuff.
There is a single-item table above the comments that also shows the # of approved comments again. This should update when you change the status of a comment, much like it does on the edit-comments.php page.
Change History (8)
comment:2 markjaquith — 7 years ago
- Summary changed from Moderating comments doesn't update count to Moderating comments via AJAX doesn't update visible count
- Priority changed from low to high
- Severity changed from minor to major
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.