wp_list_pages using a 'the_title' on all entries
|Reported by:||YellowSwordfish||Owned by:|
I have a plugin that – when a specific ‘page’ is displayed (checked by is_page and ID) a filter changes the page title using a standard add_filter on ‘the_title’.
If wp_list_pages() is being used on the sidebar, ALL page titles are getting altered in the list output.
I have just checked and this does not seem to be the case using 2.1.3
As an aside, optionally passing the post ID into 'the-title' would be useful.
Change History (20)
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone changed from 2.2.1 to 2.4
- Owner ryan deleted
- Summary changed from wp_list_pages using a 'the_title' on all entries to wp_list_pages using a 'the_title' on all entries my-2cents
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:14 hakre — 5 years ago
- Component changed from Administration to Template
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; wp_list_pages filter 2nd-opinion removed
- Summary changed from wp_list_pages using a 'the_title' on all entries my-2cents to wp_list_pages using a 'the_title' on all entries
comment:15 pembo13 — 18 months ago
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Awaiting Review