Allow to constrain widgets being displayed on certain page types only
|Reported by:||torbens||Owned by:||mufasa|
The only real added value of the Sidebar Modules (SBM) plugin right now is the possibility to customize, which widgets are to be displayed on which pages (setting at Sidebar Modules/<Module>/Module's Options/Display On).
With this you are able to highly customize your sidebars even down to a single post's page.
It might also make sense to define sidebars per category a post is in.
However, it makes the most sense to have different sidebars on the Homepage, different static pages and posts pages.
Change History (73)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.2.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to andy
- Milestone changed from 2.5.1 to 2.6
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
8 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed