Allow to constrain widgets being displayed on certain page types only
|Reported by:||torbens||Owned by:||mufasa|
The only real added value of the Sidebar Modules (SBM) plugin right now is the possibility to customize, which widgets are to be displayed on which pages (setting at Sidebar Modules/<Module>/Module's Options/Display On).
With this you are able to highly customize your sidebars even down to a single post's page.
It might also make sense to define sidebars per category a post is in.
However, it makes the most sense to have different sidebars on the Homepage, different static pages and posts pages.
Change History (68)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.2.1
- Owner changed from anonymous to andy
comment:19 mufasa — 6 years ago
- Owner changed from andy to mufasa
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:29 Nazgul — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.5.1 to 2.6
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:54 follow-up: ↓ 55 Denis-de-Bernardy — 5 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor