2.2 XML-RPC Post Reports Incorrect/Malformed Time
|Reported by:||iacas||Owned by:||rob1n|
|Component:||XML-RPC||Keywords:||xml-rpc dateCreated date timezone has-patch commit|
WordPress 2.2 reports the incorrect time - and perhaps a malformed time - when a desktop application requests the information. This occurs both when posting a single article (a desktop app will then refresh that individual listing) and when refreshing all entries.
This may be related to issue 4158, but I can't be sure.
I've verified this issue on several servers and with a clean install of WordPress 2.2., as well as with at least two (ecto, MarsEdit) desktop app blog editors.
Change History (15)
comment:3 foolswisdom — 7 years ago
- Keywords xml-rpc added
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from major to critical
- Summary changed from 2.2 Reports Incorrect/Malformed Time to 2.2 XML-RPC Post Reports Incorrect/Malformed Time
comment:10 rob1n — 7 years ago
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Owner changed from josephscott to rob1n
- Status changed from new to assigned