Blog by Email: No content is assumed
|Reported by:||jottlieb||Owned by:||westi|
It seems, the Blog by Email functions is broken in WP 2.2.
Mails are recognized, but only the title/subject is assumed - no content. Content is empty :(
No matter if text email or html email.
Author = email@example.com Content-type: text/plain, Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit, boundary: Raw content: Author: 1 Posted title: Test Posted content: Mission complete, message 1 deleted.
Change History (41)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
comment:16 westi — 7 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:23 hawkwing3141 — 6 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:31 westi — 5 years ago
- Component changed from Mail to Blog by Email
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.