Remove author dropdown from Manage Posts
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||rob1n|
The consensus on #3120 was that Manage Posts should not have an author dropdown as it didn't scale well for blogs with a large number of authors.
The reasoning was that we have a good UI method of accessing this view already via the [users.php page http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3120#comment:8]
Therefore we should remove the authors dropdown that currently appears on Manage -> Posts.
Also the action for adding your own filters has moved to be above the page heading which makes a plugin place it's UI in the wrong place.
Change History (15)
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Owner changed from westi to rob1n
- Status changed from assigned to new