Allow login form to be completely taken over
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:|
Right before any HTML is outputted, I think it'd be great to stick hooks. This way, if you wanted, you could output your own entire HTML and then die(); rather than just skinning the existing login form.
Brought about by seeing Playstation US's blog and realizing that they either had to edit the output buffer or the actual wp-login.php to accomplish their severe customization.
Flexibility for the win! :)
Change History (36)
comment:12 @stealthdave — 7 years ago
- Keywords login registration added
- Milestone changed from 2.5 to 2.3.4
comment:17 @westi — 7 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.7
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; login registration needs-patch removed