`<em>` without a closing tag in `wp-admin/users.php`
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:||rob1n|
There's an <em> without a closing tag in wp-admin/users.php. Patch on its way.
Change History (6)
- Milestone set to 2.3 (trunk)
- Owner changed from anonymous to rob1n
- Status changed from new to assigned
10 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.3 (trunk) to 2.2
- Summary changed from Pedantic? Me? Never! to `<em>` without a closing tag in `wp-admin/users.php`
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.