TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor strips out line breaks in WebKit / Safari3
|Reported by:||mayel||Owned by:|
|Milestone:||2.5||Priority:||highest omg bbq|
When typing a post in WordPress 2.2.1 with visual editor activated, line breaks appear in the editor, but are stripped out when saving the post or switching to "Code View".
This doesn't occur when setting WebKit's UA to Mozilla.
Bug cross posted to http://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14350
Change History (23)
comment:1 @foolswisdom — 8 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.2.2 to 2.3 (trunk)
- Severity changed from critical to major
- Cc code.prole@… added
- Severity changed from major to critical
- Version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
comment:15 @jeferonix — 7 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.5 to 2.3.3
- Priority changed from high to highest omg bbq