|Reported by:||xiand0||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||General||Keywords:||has-patch ipv6 tested dev-feedback|
WordPress shows IPv6 IPs for comments
- with only the last part of the IP
- without the : seperators.
- with all non-number parts of the IP stripped.
is by WordPress shown as:
...which is very different from the IP. It's not even possible to make out what subnet the IP belongs to because the letters are stripped.
A little note on WordPress and IPv6: It works. It's almost "IPv6 ready". You can login. You can write posts. Everything which is "critical" works.
The ONLY issue with using WP on a IPv6-ready host that I've noticed is that it IPs all wrong.
Change History (34)
9 years ago
- Component changed from Security to General
- Milestone set to 2.4 (future)
8 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to pishmishy
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from pishmishy to westi
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened