publish_post action called on subsequent post edits
|Reported by:||YellowSwordfish||Owned by:|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||spam publish_post save_post|
Well maybe it's intentional but surely you can't 'publish' a post more than once. I would have expected the 'publish_post' action to only be called when the post is first published. Later edits are not 'publishing'. They are handled with the 'save_post' hook.
If this is intentonal can someone explain the rationale?
Change History (4)
- Milestone 2.4 (future) deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 @JacquesChester — 7 years ago
- Keywords spam publish_post save_post added
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.3.1