|Reported by:||chaoticmortalcom||Owned by:||chaoticmortalcom|
I don't know if this counts, but it's giving me endless redirects for index.php. I think it may be a problem with my web host?
I didn't want this on the support forums because it is relating to a pre-release version.
Change History (34)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from Endless Redirect to changed wp-config file
- Summary changed from changed wp-config file to Endless Redirect on Frontpage
- Summary changed from Endless Redirect on Frontpage to Endless Redirect
7 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.3 to 2.8
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.