Impossible to have duplicate category slugs with different parents
|Reported by:||snakefoot||Owned by:|
I'm using Wordpress as a CMS tool where categories are used as macro level grouping.
Windows XP -> Utilities
Windows Vista -> Utilities
This is no longer possible with WP 2.3, which ignores parent category when testing whether a slug is unique.
Change History (44)
comment:4 @markjaquith — 8 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:13 @janbrasna — 7 years ago
- Cc janbrasna added
- Component changed from General to Taxonomy
- Keywords category tag permalink slug taxonomy unique added; tags removed
comment:21 @wycks — 4 years ago
- Cc wycks added
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
comment:26 @wonderboymusic — 3 years ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added; category tag permalink slug taxonomy unique removed
comment:29 @wonderboymusic — 2 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.