statistics reported back from wordpress 2.3 bugged
|Reported by:||ihad||Owned by:|
After upgrading to wordpress 2.3, none of my statistic plugins (wp-stats 1.1.1 and SlimStat 1.605) work properly anymore.
It looks like all hits to posts are returned as hits for one post:
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 112
a hit is listed as "Spider Man 3" but the link points to
a totally different article.
I moved the post back to "draft" status and sure enough wp-stats (and SlimStats) started reporting all hits to any post as hits for post
My first 80386 PC 4
Since this happens with any statistic plugin I am a bit at a loss what could be the cause. Possibly the wp 2.3 DB changes? This happens no matter what theme I have active (even the wp 2.3 default theme).
I had a friend search for "Rome canceled" in goggle and click on the link that leads to my post:
afterwards the stats increased by one for the Spider-Man post...
Something is messed up and everything so far indicates it has to do with wp2.3
Change History (16)
- Milestone 2.5 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 2.3 deleted
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 2.3
- Milestone changed from 2.5 to 2.3.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.3.1 to 2.4