XMLRPC interface should expose mechanism for listing and deleting media resources
|Reported by:||redsweater||Owned by:||SergeyBiryukov|
|Component:||XML-RPC||Keywords:||good-first-bug has-patch commit|
Right now the XMLRPC interface supports the "newMediaObject" mechanism that is part of the MetaWeblog API, but lacks any method for inspecting or otherwise manipulating media objects.
I think to support a richer remote client experience, the XLMRPC interface should support at least a method for listing the media objects that have been previously uploaded (similar to what appears in the "Browse" tab of the wp-admin post editor), and for deleting a media asset that is present.
Change History (20)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.0
- Owner set to SergeyBiryukov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened