Comments-template echoes strange comment link
|Reported by:||reinkim||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Template||Keywords:||has-patch tested regression|
After applying changeset  comments_popup_link function in wp-includes/comments-template.php behalves differently from previous versions.
In  comments_popup_link assembles $comments_popup_link variable, but in some execution path there are codes which echo the output, which should be appended to $comments_popup_link variable.
Problematic codes (all source lines from wp-includes/comments-template)
- function comments_number echoes its result
- function comments_link echoes its output
I made fix to the source (attached diff. file) which may need some tests.
Change History (5)
- Keywords has-patch tested added
- Milestone changed from 2.4 to 2.3.2
- Version changed from 2.4 to 2.3.1
- Keywords regression added
- Milestone changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 2.3.1 to 2.4