comments rss feed - namespace hook missing / feed invalid if link in comment-text
|Reported by:||neoxx||Owned by:|
|Component:||Feeds||Keywords:||has-patch tested commit|
during a customizing-session i noticed, that we miss the namespace-hook (i would suggest commentrss2_ns) in wp-includes/feed-rss2-comments.php.
moreover i checked my current feed with http://www.feedvalidator.org/ and found out that the comments-feed doesn't validate, if there is a link in a comment (perhaps of the no-follow attribute?). can anyone verify that behaviour?
Change History (13)
- Component changed from General to Feeds
- Keywords tested commit added; feeds rss comment feeds removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.8
- Owner anonymous deleted
8 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed