WP 1.2 (and 1.2.1 CVS) eating backslashes
|Reported by:||Zarniwoop||Owned by:||ryan|
Everytime when writing or editing a post WP omits one backslash i.e "
" becomes "\" and "\" disappears. The same problem appears when editing comments and the summary. The post title is not affected by this.
Change History (13)
- Owner changed from anonymous to rboren
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Resolution changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Component changed from General to Quick Edit
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from WP 1.2 (and 1.2.1 CVS) eating backslashes to WP 1.2 (and 1.2.1 CVS) eating backslashes -- Present in 2.7.1 Quick Edit
- Version changed from 1.2 to 2.7.1
comment:10 ryan — 5 years ago
- Component changed from Quick Edit to General
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Version changed from 2.7.1 to 1.2
comment:11 ryan — 5 years ago
- Summary changed from WP 1.2 (and 1.2.1 CVS) eating backslashes -- Present in 2.7.1 Quick Edit to WP 1.2 (and 1.2.1 CVS) eating backslashes
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.