edit-comments.php ajax actions need tweaking
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||js ajax has-patch|
- Deleting comments looks strange; the JS effect is broken.
- Approving comments from "All comments" page makes them disappear.
- Approving comments doesn't update all of the "awaiting moderation" counts on the page.
- Replaces jquery.color.js with version from trunk: http://dev.jquery.com/browser/trunk/plugins/color/jquery.color.js. This improves RGBA support which is necessary for Safari 3. It's still broken (http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/2281), but at least it doesn't completely die anymore.
- Cleans up background-color fades in wp-lists.js.
- Tidies up wp-lists.js to be more jQuery 1.2 friendly.
- Clean up wp-list's delete JS. slideUp doesn't work on TRs or other table elements (a known jQuery bug). Use fadeOut for these elements.
- Approve comments from "All comments" makes them glow and lose their "approve" link (rather than glowing and disappearing completely).
- Updates comment-count markup and JS so that all comment-count ("awaiting moderation") numbers get incremented/decremented correctly.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.