Secondardy feed: If blog title is too long, box will be larger, thus messing the entire section
|Reported by:||mastermind||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
If a blog's title in the secondary feeds is too long it is wrapped. This however causes the link (which is display: block;) to be higher than the others, thus messing up the nice order of the floating boxes. See attached screenshot (note: the fact that the blog titles are actually the post titles on the screenshot can be ignored).
Solution: Either set the line with the blog's title to white-space: no-wrap; or set a fixed height for the link boxes.
Change History (10)
- Cc iammattthomas added
- Keywords has-patch 2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 2.5
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed