Reduce dependency on inline style
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||mdawaffe|
|Component:||General||Keywords:||css rtl has-patch commit|
The new design implementation has a lot of inline style. WordPress has historically stayed away from inline styling to aid skinners and, more importantly, RTL users.
- Uses alignleft and alignright classes instead of hardcoded floats.
- Uses new textleft and textright classes instead of hardcoded text-aligns.
- Uses check-column and new num class to center those table columns rather than hardcoded text-aligns. Also simplifies and standardizes check-column markup.
- Replaces <br style="clear: both;" /> with <br class="clear" />.
- Uses new button-highlighted class instead of hardcoded font-weights.
- Adds to css/theme-editor.css file to get rid of hardcoded styling in the theme and plugin editors.
Change History (6)
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Owner changed from anonymous to mdawaffe
- Status changed from reopened to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.