Timestamp editing is confusing
|Reported by:||markjaquith||Owned by:||markjaquith|
- The "Edit Timestamp" checkbox is redundant. The clicking of the "Edit" link implies that you want to edit the timestamp.
- The "Edit" link functions as a way to hide the date-editing fields -- the text should change to reflect this when the panel is open.
- Canceling and hiding the timestamp editing fields should cancel the timestamp edit.
- The time interface is confusing with its "@ FIELD FIELD" interface and because 24-hour time is left for the user to figure out
Change History (14)
comment:1 markjaquith — 6 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.5
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.