Proposed changes to "E-mail me whenever" Discussion Options
|Reported by:||markjaquith||Owned by:|
WRT the "E-mail me whenever" options on the Discussion options page:
- For "a comment is helf for moderation," the "me" is ambiguous. It should specify that it means the blog admin e-mail address.
- For "anyone posts a comment," again, "me" is ambiguous. In this case "me" means the author of the post. The comment notification setting is personal, and therefore should be set in the profile options (where it can retain the "me"). Some authors may want e-mail notification, others might not.
Change History (46)
- Component changed from Administration to UI
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
22 months ago
- Component changed from Administration to Comments
- Focuses administration added
- Keywords needs-patch added; 3.2-early has-patch needs-ui needs-testing removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.