Plugin variable scope issue
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||dev-feedback has-patch commit|
In WP 2.5 RC1, from the Plugins screen, when I visit the Edit Plugins screen, it leads me to:
And I'm greeted with a screen that displays but an error message:
"Sorry, that file cannot be edited."
Presumably, because an argument is missing in the url. Or, because it scans for a writable file and fails to locate one.
If the latter case, WP should check if any files are writable before even showing the menu item, or it fail in a more gentle manner.
Change History (14)
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner changed from anonymous to neodude
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords dev-feedback added; has-patch removed
- Milestone 2.5 deleted
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from major to minor
- Type changed from defect to task
- Summary changed from Edit Plugins screen issue to Plugin variable scope issue
- Keywords has-patch commit added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.8