AJAX comment moderation doesn't update paging
|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||garyc40|
- Put 21 comments in moderation
- Delete one or two, and another will be added via JS to make sure there are still 10 on the page
- Click on the page navigation button to go to the second page
The second page is blank. The page navigation should be updated just like the rest of the page. I would recommend we just have a AJAX call that returns all the HTML that goes there.
Change History (9)
- Component changed from Administration to Comments
- Keywords close added
- Owner changed from mdawaffe to garyc40
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:6 @johnbillion — 4 years ago
- Keywords 3.2-early has-patch needs-testing removed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.