Recursively search for files in theme and plugin editors
|Reported by:||torbens||Owned by:||chsxf|
Themes (like Subtle: http://gluedideas.com/downloads/subtle/) might contain numerous CSS files. The theme editor, however, does not recognize any other CSS files other than style.css.
The files might be located some levels deeper in sub directories like '/wp-content/themes/glued-ideas-subtle-01/assets/css/print.css'.
Change History (39)
- Summary changed from CSS files are not shown in Theme Editor to Recursively search for files in theme and plugin editors
- Cc christophe@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Owner changed from anonymous to chsxf
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc hm2k added
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing needs-ui removed