Wordpress source files do not correctly mark themselves as GPL
|Reported by:||mattlgnu||Owned by:|
Under the GNU GPL, source files are required to clearly state that they are under the GNU GPL.
I've got a patch which adds the required comments to each .php file in SVN Wordpress.
The state of copyright is unknown to me, and I was unable to find anything on the site, so I marked each file as 'Copyright 2007, 2008 Automattic, Inc'.
Change History (27)
comment:9 darkdragon — 6 years ago
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:12 pishmishy — 6 years ago
- Milestone 2.7 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:19 in reply to: ↑ 3 hakre — 3 years ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:23 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone set to 3.1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed