File upload limit - error message
|Reported by:||simonwheatley||Owned by:|
- In php.ini, set post_max_size to something very low (e.g. 1K)
- Restart Apache
- Create a new post, and upload a file of over 1Kb.
- The error message makes mention of upload_max_filesize, but not post_max_size.
The attached patch amends the error message to mention both php.ini values (post_max_size & upload_max_filesize).
There are implications for localisation with this patch, in that it changes a localised string.
Change History (13)
- Component changed from General to Upload
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.