Unable to embed iFrame objects in visual view
|Reported by:||richardeng2008||Owned by:|
When writing a post, I am unable to embed an iFrame object. For example, I'm trying to embed the following:
<iframe src='http://docs.google.com/EmbedSlideshow?docid=dgdvf97f_18cv5mmfdd' frameborder='0' width='410' height='342'></iframe>
WordPress 2.5 refuses to accept this. When I try to save the post, the iFrame disappears.
This is really, really stupid. Blogger.com let's me embed this exact same object. I don't understand why Blogger can do something that WordPress can't. Isn't WordPress supposed to be superior???
Change History (5)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description richardeng2008 — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.7 to 2.5.1
- Component changed from General to TinyMCE
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from Unable to embed iFrame objects to Unable to embed iFrame objects in visual view
- Version changed from 2.5 to 2.5.1