|Reported by:||matt||Owned by:||mikeschroder|
|Component:||Upload||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-codex|
Description (last modified by scribu)
Our image handling and resizing functions should magically detect whether IM is available and usable (much like Gallery does) and use them where appropriate, as it's a lot more efficient than PHP's built-in GD functions.
Change History (164)
- Keywords blessed removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Netpbm and Imagemagick support to ImageMagick support
5 years ago
- Version changed from 2.5 to trunk
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.