wp_list_pages() should also lists private pages if the user has capability 'read_private_pages'
|Reported by:||imwebgefunden||Owned by:|
|Component:||Template||Keywords:||has-patch featured gsoc needs-testing|
If the user has the capability "read_private_pages" wp_list_pages() don't lists private pages in no way. I've noticed this problem by some comments on my "Role Manager" Plugin page.
Two patches are attached to this ticket.
wp_list_pages() gets a new option "include_private_pages". The default value is 1 for lists private pages too if the user has the capability "read_private_pages".
If private pages should not be listed also if the user has the cap "read_private_pages" the syntax is as an example:
The second patch is for get_pages() - with the same option and default value.
And of course: if a user don't has the cap "read_private_pages" private pages are listed in no case :)
Change History (23)
- Keywords neesd-patch close added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch gsoc needs-testing added; needs-patch wp_list_pages read_private_pages removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed