CUSTOM_OPTION_TABLE is there any possibility?
|Reported by:||link2caro||Owned by:|
|Component:||Optimization||Keywords:||dev-feedback has-patch tested|
if ( defined('CUSTOM_OPTION_TABLE') )
$this->options = CUSTOM_OPTION_TABLE;
Is there any possibility to put this into the function set_prefix($prefix)?
I've been thinking about this so as to avoid the enabled plugins for certain theme, e.g. making an iPhone version would be much simpler if using another options set rather than trying to detect iPhone than turn off unnecessary plugins.
Change History (19)
9 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.7
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Version changed from 2.5.1 to 2.6.1
8 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed