Use exif rotation data when uploading pictures
|Reported by:||tieguy||Owned by:|
When I upload a picture, the exif rotation data doesn't seem to be used. It should be.
Pretty sure flickr does this; I know gallery (gallery.menalto.com) does; all my local tools here respect it so I'd hate to have to modify the picture just to satisfy wordpress.
Otherwise, the gallery feature is shaping up nicely- well done.
(Doesn't help that there appears to be no way to do the rotation post-upload.)
Change History (23)
- Component changed from General to Gallery
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
- Component changed from Gallery to Upload
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from exif rotation data not used when uploading pictures? to Use exif rotation data when uploading pictures