wptexturize should leave contents of pre tags verbatim
|Reported by:||nbachiyski||Owned by:|
|Component:||Formatting||Keywords:||has-patch wptexturize tested|
- wptexturize('<pre><code></code>--</pre>') gives <pre><code></code>–</pre>
- wptexturize shouldn't convert the two hyphens to a m-dash and should return <pre><code></code>--</pre>
The problem is that wptexturize doesn't keep it's state if tags are nested.
Also, a test was added. The patched version passes it.
Change History (14)
comment:3 @nbachiyski — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.8
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.6 to 2.8
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.