Allow plugins to be deleted via the WordPress admin interface / Group plugins by status
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||DD32|
- Allows the deletion of plugins via the admin interface
- Groups plugins by status:
- Active plugins
- Recently Active plugins (Deactivated within the last week)
- Available plugins (Deactivated plugins)
- Removed the Status column from the plugins table as its no longer needed with that design
- Allows activation/deactivation/deletion of a selection of plugins via checkbox
- Deactivate_all_plugins / reactivate_all_plugins removed and replaced with mass-selection and recently active plugins list
- Cleaning up a bit more, Theres also some debug cruft here and there, and some things do not look 100%
- get_plugins() caching checkup, Currently uses a global $wp_plugins, any reason why that cant be moved to wp_cache_set() / wp_cache_get() ? So as to use wp_cache_flush('plugins')(Or whatever the method, Its late :))
- Some fiddling with menu-header.php to work with globals when the header is included from within a function
- I completely removed the functions reactivate_all_plugins and deactivate_al_plugins()
- It uses the WP_Filesystem classes, And asks for FTP details if needed upon a deletion.
- It does not request confirmation that you want to delete a plugin (Needs changing IMO)
- And more things i've forgotten at this hour :)
Onc again, itts late(1am), So please be warned: The attached patch *works for me* yet it may have some bugs, i've not found any though.
Please do not test on a installation with unsaved/unbacked up plugin data
Change History (26)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.