Grammar in Gears Enabled Dialog
|Reported by:||Speedboxer||Owned by:||westi|
In the Gears enabled and installed dialog box, I believe that browser in this line, should be possessive (genitive?):
You can disable it from your browser Tools menu.
I also think that this line:
If there are any errors, try disabling Gears, then reload the page and enable it again.
Feels awkward, and I suggest this:
`If there are any errors, try disabling Gears, reloading the page and re-enabling Gears.
Change History (21)
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.7
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned