Error 404 with /index.php/%postname%/ permalink strucutre
|Reported by:||aarnet||Owned by:||markjaquith|
404 error appears on all permalinks when blog uses following permalink structure: /index.php/%postname%/.
Front page with posts shows OK. Clicking any post headings will give 404 error. Also archives (myblog.com/index.php/2008/07/) will give 404 error.
Pages (myblog.com/index.php/page title/) are working OK.
Tried with different themes and they all produce same error. Changing permalink scheme to default will solve problem but that's not an option normally.
My opinion is that bug appeared in V2.6 beta 3.
Change History (19)
- Milestone changed from 2.7 to 2.6.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Version set to 2.6
in reply to:
9 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed