Improvement for wp_loginout and wp_register
|Reported by:||Txanny||Owned by:||Nicholas91|
I'm developing some themes and plugins that use this functions: wp_register() and wp_loginout(). Both functions display the output directly to the page, which makes a bit more difficult composing some templates and plugins.
I think could be interesting have the possibility to pass a parameter telling the functions if them should display or return the value. And also, both functions to have the same $before and $after parameters.
The patch implements this parameters. The default values for them makes the function to work exactly as it works now, but add some flexibility to template and plugin coders.
Change History (8)
comment:2 @Nicholas91 — 6 years ago
- Cc dragos.nicholas@… added
- Keywords has-patch added
- Owner changed from anonymous to Nicholas91
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added; wp_loginout wp_register has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
comment:4 @solarissmoke — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed