get_calendar() -- add class to current is_single() post
|Reported by:||docwhat||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch gsoc needs-testing|
When I look at the markup for the wp_calender widget for a 'single' page, I expect the day of the current article to have it's <td> cell to have a class on it. Like the class "today" for the current day.
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
comment:4 @wojtek.szkutnik — 5 years ago
- Cc wojtek.szkutnik@… added
- Keywords has-patch gsoc needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Component changed from Template to Posts, Post Types
- Focuses template added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.