wp_nonce_ays()'s back link is broken
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||westi|
If a nonce fails, the "Please try again." link on the error page is outputted incorrectly.
Here's what I got for example:
<p>Your attempt to edit this page: "Page Title" has failed.</p><p><a href='/wp-admin/page.php?action=edit#038;post=91'>Please try again.</a></p>
If you click that URL, you get a 404 due to the #038; presumably.
Change History (8)
- Milestone changed from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.7 to 2.8
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.