Adding a custom field without a value gives unidentified error.
|Reported by:||hedgepig||Owned by:|
On a fresh install...
If you create post1 and add several custom fields of the format 'name'=>'url' everything works fine.
If you create post2 (with a title) and try and add one of the custom fields that we previously already defined, then you get the error 'An unidentified error has occurred.'
If you create post2 without a title and add one of the previously defined fields then it adds it, but the name and value are blank.
Change History (30)
comment:11 azaozz — 5 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
comment:12 jacobsantos — 5 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.7 to 2.8
- Owner changed from anonymous to jacobsantos
comment:13 jacobsantos — 5 years ago
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:17 mrmist — 5 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Summary changed from 2.6.1 Bug with custom fields to Adding a custom field without a value gives unidentified error.
- Version changed from 2.6.1 to 2.7