Image gallery to have multiple galleries inside one post
|Reported by:||ShaneF||Owned by:|
I have made this extension on the base [gallery] short code and "design" where you can go [gallery group="2"] and it would show only images in group number 2. This way if you had images you wanted to place individual within a post without it having to be the posts gallery.
By default in my code, each image that is uploaded is in the "-1" gallery which means if the gallery tag was just entered "[gallery]" it would not show up. "0" being the default (i.e. [gallery])
Below is a screenshot of what it does including the patch file I created off the 2.6.1 tag. When doing this off the trunk.
Change History (41)
- Keywords gallery needs-testing has-patch dev-feedback removed
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Status changed from new to closed